888 Poker UK Review 2024
Part of the 888 Group holdings, 888 Poker UK has been in existence for around 10 years and until recently was known as 888 Poker. It has a lot of regular players although players from the US cannot sign up for an account. To play on the UK site of 888 Poker you need to download some software which only takes a couple of minutes and is easy to install.
- Easy competition from tables to tourneys
- A dynamite 100% up to £500 deposit bonus
- Top notch, 24x7 UK customer support
- Quick deposits and lightning fast withdrawals.
888 Poker UK Review
GET YOUR BONUS AND
+18 BeGambleAwareUK new players only. �20 free bonus: Full T&C apply. Bonus will be granted in Tournament Tickets gradually over 7 days after the claim date. Each Tournament Ticket will expire 24 hours after it was granted. Deposit bonus:Full T&Cs apply. First deposit only. Min. deposit $10. The bonus will be granted in $10 chunks subject to wagering restrictions of 100 Bonus Points per chunk. Bonus wins are capped at $500. Valid for selected games only, when playing Casino. Wagering req. vary by game. Bonus expires in 90 days Full
ring/cash games (7)
vip program (10)
sit & go (6)
software & graphics (9)
Games and Tournaments
The 888 Poker site has always had a bit of a reputation for attracting loose players at the lower stakes games and that still remains true. Lower to middle stake tables offer a good chance for the player who has a little experience of online poker to get a few wins under their belt and boost their bankroll.
Lots of players mean plenty of tournaments with a wide range of prize money on offer. Satellite tournaments for some of the biggest poker tournaments in the World are run on 888 Poker UK with prize money reaching millions of Dollars.
The daily Challenge Series offers a pot of $145,000 every single day and entry stakes are can be as little as $2.00.
888 POKER HITS
- Huge variety of games and tournaments, including satellites and daily challenges.
- 100% up to £500 deposit bonus for new players
- Many banking options supported in cashier
- 24/7 customer support available via phone, email and live chat
- Plenty of inexperienced players on site make it a good practice environment
888 POKER MISSES
- ✘Longer than average timeframes for withdrawals
- ✘Not enough high-stakes tournaments on site
Player Skill Levels
The overall skill level of the players on this poker site is average. There are a fair number of fish for the professional to poach, and soft players just looking for fun are also great for serious beginners to learn on and get experience playing against.CLICK HERE TO PLAY NOW
Promotions and Support
888 Poker offers a welcome bonus of 100% of your deposit up to maximum of £500, 25% of which is released instantly without even playing a hand. The other 75% is released when you have accumulated enough Bonus points. These bonus points are awarded for playing cash games, making buy ins and playing some of the Casino Games. Entries to 7 x $500 Freerolls are also awarded to new depositors.
Lots of other special promotions which change on a regular basis are on offer at the website. Player support is provided on a 24 hour basis and can be contacted by live chat, email or phone. Customer support at 888Poker.com is excellent and can answer nearly any query right away and is actually very pleasant with it.
All the major credit and debit cards are accepted as methods of deposit, along with a large number of e-wallet type payment services like PayPal and Neteller. The full list is too long to print here, but is available at the 888 Poker UK website.
Withdrawal at 888 UK Poker is fast and efficient like at other poker sites. It takes a maximum three days for withdrawals to be processed with:
- Wire transfer (direct bank account transfer sometimes known as BACS in the UK)
- Bank draft (cheque)
Like all of the great poker sites we offer, 888 Poker has a zero tolerance policy toward any form of cheating, and their tables are fair and balanced for players of all skill levels.
888 Poker - Our Conclusion
Superb software makes playing on the 888 Poker site a really pleasurable experience for UK players. For the poker player with a little experience this is a great poker site to be part of. Even for the more experienced and novices there is something suitable at 888 Poker.
We rate 888 Poker UK in our top three online poker sites. You should definitely give it a try.